02/26/2004: "Fighting fires is fun!"
So today was fun, walking back from the Thai Kitchen where we had a birthday party for my boss I found this leaf in its frosty splendor
Then I got to go to a three hour long fire extinguisher training class through my job. My friend Karl (from hidden alien productions) was also there (in foreground).
Based on this class I realized my house if a flippin fire trap. For example, I had been putting paper towels with solvent on them, in the plastic trash can in the utility closet with the boiler. Not smart. Also, all of the batteries are out of my smoke detectors. I went out after the class and bought new batteries and also carbon monoxide detectors.