[Previous entry: "New paintings...before pictures of studio"] [Next entry: "Uh, thanks? / Artist Studios"]
01/18/2006: "Snowzilla / Five Weirdest Habits Meme"
So, Marja-leena turned me on to this meme, you're supposed to list your five weirdest habits (on your own blog) and then link to them on the blog where you read about it...though you can just list them in my comments if you prefer. Here are mine: (oh, and at the bottom is a photo of Snowzilla, a snowman in Anchorage that's over 16 feet tall. The picture is of me posing with my niece Micheala this past weekend)
1. I talk to inanimate objects when no one's around and sometimes I tell myself stories out loud while I'm hiking by myself...like back and forth character dialog and such (and I actually write fiction so it's weird but not crazy).
2. I *love* the smell of musty old books. Sometimes I'll buy a used
book based solely on its smell and when I get home I'll take a nap with it lying open, resting on my face.
3. I keep my house tidy but my Tracker is a total nightmare. It gets full of all kinds of flotsam and jetsam from my boat or camping trips and I rarely (if ever) clean it out. I wonít generally give people rides anywhere because it actually smells badÖitís embarrassing but...what cha gonna do?
4. I *hate* talking on the phone. I never answer my phone and I very rarely call anyone. I have lost friends/boy friends, as well as art sells because of this. I *much* prefer email or chat.
5. I love to burn things. I mean I *really* love to burn things. Sometimes Iíll save stuff up to burn and then take them in my back yard and burn them in my hibachi since I donít have a fireplace.